Hottest Blog In Malaysia!

I know most of you out there had been talking about this for quite sometimes. I personally know this last week when one of my friend ask me the best host to create his own blog. He told me that our ex-PM, Tun. Dr. Mahathir Mohammad now have his own blog.

And yes, the issues are still there and I don't think it's going to be over anytime soon... Hehehe..
Comments reached up to 1100 for the 1st posting and 800 for the 2nd one. And that is one famous blogger.

He need no introduction to this world, of course.. He is indeed a very well respected man and he recently added up the number of bloggers in Malaysia. In no time, http://www.chedet.com/ has become Malaysia 1st Blog. I really hope our Cabinet Ministers will have their own blog. Sure waiting for Pak Lah to have his..

Nevertheless, to Tun. Dr. Mahathir, happy blogging and erm, welcome to the club..

Comments