The chosen One
Because I BELIEVE, ONE Man Can Change The World.

So long…

It’s hard for me to begin my words today. There’s a wound in my heart that cannot be cured. I couldn’t sleep the whole night last night. I was lying alone on my bed and try to forget things from the past but I just couldn’t. It broke my heart to know that my X now has a new lover. I know I should go and move on but it’s not as easy as I imagined it would be. I just wish that they would be happy together. As for me, although it’s so hard and painful, I will try to walk, once at a time, to a greener pastures. My friends said that the better things has yet to come and that I should work hard for it. I believe them and hope one day, it will be all good for me, again…
1 Comment(s):

always believe that there's better and happier future...


From The Barait of Anakjagung

Dear Readers,
Thank you for visiting my blog. I do hope that your visit is a fun one. Please leave your comment in regards of my post or just say hi in my Chat Box. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can pay you a visit too. Thank you so much.

Most of the postings here are original therefore, publishing/printing/production or of any means of using the materials in this blog without a formal written consent from Anak Jagung is strictly prohibited. Where some are not, links and sources are stated.

Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox


© Copyright Anak Jagung 2003 - 2014. All rights reserved.

About Me

My photo
A blogger who blogs when he feels like it. A teacher who is learning to be a better one everyday. A person who likes photography but is not good at shutter speed and what the heck is the rules of third? A man who believes that you can change the world.

Chatter Box

Followers


Slider

The Best Links

Get more followers

Blog Archive