Thanks Readers

Hello again,

Before I go on, I wish to extend gratitude to all my readers for the never ending support for this blog. I'm sorry again for being away too long. Looks like, I have to do better than before. I received a few emails about my last posting and asking all sort of questions. I am truly sorry that I can't really answer all the questions and for some, I don't think that it's appropriate for me to answer via posting and publish it here so I will do is, I will reply some of the questions through email.

My life had been hard this few days. I try not to get too carried away by it. Being strong for the sake of others. I'm not complaining but I hope to be appreciated one way or the other. Don't get me wrong. I am not asking for anything in return. I am just doing what I should be doing. Let alone God judge me for that...

I'm a bit under the weather now but I'll manage. Hope it will be better soon...
Next posting will be a ground breaking, believe me..

Regards..

Comments