1st KK Bloggers Meet

These are some of the photos that I managed to snap using my mobile phone. I have forgotten my camera in the car so this is the best I can give. I will try to ask for the meet photos from other bloggers or otherwise, you can just visit their respective blogs.
Chilling the breeze of the South China Sea on the ferry...

Ned and Lionel...


I give my kiss to you..??? Josie and her cool attitude...

Kupi and her blog...

Josie, the puddings and Ned...


Just a view I managed to snap...


Some of the bloggers...







Comments

Jefferi Chang said…
hello ned i got your photo taken by me.. i will post a link to my photo album later that have all the edited photos.

by the way, do check out my post.
UNGU said…
tuai padi antara nampak
esok jangan layu-layuan
sa intai ko antara nampak
bisuk2 inda payah rindu lg...hehe pantun alaf baru