To begin, let me just tell you that I was there. Let me repeat that again, I was there! All the way from Kota Marudu, I was there. Hahaha.. A pretty exciting meet, I should say. Although, I should say sorry because the meeting was actually scheduled to begin at 7.30 p.m. but I only reach there at about 9 p.m. Jacq and her dearest other half and her sister called a few times, advicing me on there to park my car.

To start the story, I reach Jesselton Point at about 9 p.m. Yup, I was the late comer. I was running like I never did in KK and I think people were looking at me. Who cares! It’s not like everyday you gotta be on the ferry. By the way, it’s my second time there.

Upon reaching, Jacq’s bf was like taking photos of me. I don’t have the heart to look at the photos, when I think about it again. I was running all the way from the car park ok. As soon as I was on the ferry, the ferry starts moving. How lucky I was… soon after that, I realize that I left my camera in the car!

Coming back to the story, I was greeted my Jacq and her bf, register and dined myself, hahaha. The food is quite good, in its class. I should say that the fish is a bit @*&%#... No further comments on foods. I was eating when they said that the meet is about to start. I was still sweating at that time. I think there were like 30 or us there. All were very unfamiliar but everyone seems friendly. Soon, I made a few new friends… I made my way to the back of the ferry. They start the meeting with the lucky draw in which I was indeed lucky even if I was holding no. 44! Not a very good number for the Chinese, huhu, but I won the Malaysian Edition Of Bon Jovi latest album anyway. Then come the introducing session where all the bloggers introduce themselves. I realize then that most of them knew each other…
The last programme was the photos taking. I don’t have my camera so bloggers who was there, please me kind to email the photos ok…

Overall, I think the meeting had reached its objective, what ever it is. I just think that, it might be good to hold the meet during day time, in a friendlier environment and longer time. We can play games; perhaps some sports would do the trick. And I would like to suggest that, this meet would be extended to all Sabahan bloggers…
Anyhow, the meet had been a fun experience and a memorable one too. Got to meet new friends, see the face behind their blogs and to actually get to know them more.

To the organizers, thanks for waiting and among all, thanks for the fine experience.
Keep up blogging…

Comments