I Believe In Karma...

You guys know what, I am a believer of Karma. Say Justin Timberlake, what goes around comes around. I firmly believe that.

Karma taught me to be patience
Karma taught me to always be positive
Karma taught me to be be stronger
Karma taught me to be firm
Karma taught me to be good to people eventhough they have treated me wrong
Karma taught me to think that good is over evil in the end
Karma taught me to be just and fair even if the world is otherwise
Karma taught me to think that I will receive, in return, whatever favor and deeds I've done regardless days, months, years...
but Karma,
it has taught me to cry alone before my sleep
it has taught me to cry while bathing
it has taught me to cry while driving
it has taught me to feel weak first thing in the morning
it has taught me to feel wrecked at heart.

Come what may, I will always believe in Karma..
Karma taught me to be what I am now..

Comments