Raining and Raining!

I woke up early today. As early as 6.30 a.m. ( I don't usually wake as early as this). It's all because of the rain. I don't know, I just don't like raining. It gives me the creep... huhuhu...

Since I work in the afternoon, I spent my time watching tv and cleaning my room. It's not until 11 a.m., when I drive to my work place. But something weird happened on the road. It's a long traffic! It seldom happens here in Kota Marudu. Maybe it's because of the rain I thought, when I found later it was because of a long Lorry trying to make a turn but end up in the drain. An accident happened, to be short. It's a very long traffic I tell you. It's tiring and it happened at the least place you ever imagined it would be. I'm not late to work though..

Nothing special happened in my work place today. Just that, it was raining heavily and we had to go home early, which wmy collegues and I were happy about.. Takut banjir bah.

Now I'm here trying to put a word or two, in my blog. I really don't know what to say here at the moment. Just happy to receive comments from you guys. Hehehe..
I'm trying my best so that I can update my blog as often as possible...

Comments