Tag From Dogoes - Two Months Ago.. Hahaha

This tag had been 'awarded' to me by Mr. Dogoes two months ago but due to the problem of my blog, there's nothing much I can do about it, during that timela. But here I am now, making efforts to reply the tag... huhuhuhu...

The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs

8 things you're not supposed to know about me randomly :p

1. I was a vegetarian but for only three weeks. Yeah I know, couldn't leave KFC kali tu. I was 19 at that time. Trying to live healthy kunu. Everything was vegetables for me during that three weeks, not even milk or fish, until one of my close friends invited me to her birthday party di KFC. It was during that time I ended living as a vegetarian..hahaha.. But I still love vegetarian food.

2. I hate rainy nights. I couldn't sleep if it rains before I'm asleep. Sounded contrast to most people because everyone I know seems to be liking rainy nights. Actually, I don't just hate it. I'm scared of it as well... Just scared, grrreerr..

3. I think I am up for the challenge of riding rollercoaster until I vomitted right after I was off from it, infront of so many people.. Malunya...

4. I 'think' I am a natural born leader. Not bragging myself up ah but everyone sees me as a good leader, strong one lagi derang bilang. They said I am good at planning things and that I will always have a plan B if something wrong happened to plan A.. Just that, I don't feel it. I wish I could see myself in that sense...

5. I'm not good at singing but give me a choir, you will hear to Sopranos, Altos, Tenors and Basses! I conduct well...

6. I'm afraid of height. My limit will be being on a 3rd floor.

7. I walk thru the streets of Bangkok the other day with a friend. Starving like I was going to die, we stopped and eat at the nearby stall. The food was tasty, I tell you. Finish eating, paid the bill and continue on sightseeing. Question? Yeah, we don't know what have we eaten! I think it's a something related with Monkeys and Ants!

8. My only defintion of rest is sleep. Touring and holidays are not rest for me. It's still a work!

Habis sudah, yeah...
Sorrylah Dogoes, lambat reply tag ko.. Ntah sepa yang sa mo tag lepas ni. Macam semua orang sudah kena tag... huhuhuhu...

Comments