The chosen One
Because I BELIEVE, ONE Man Can Change The World.

Tenom You Guys

I have visited, almost the entire Land of the Wind. Terbaru, I went to Tenom a few weeks ago. Just a short trip but the Taman Pertanian was superb and a must-visit-destination. And there's 7E in Tenom I tell you. Who said Sabah is way back? Huhuhu..

OK, maybe I am being paranoid but I love Sabah so much. Like the community, like the uniqueness she has, love the people (AFUNDI STACY, hahaha), like everything about it. To that, I am so proud being a Sabahan - and when I said so, proud to be a Malaysian

Not like some people yang sudah p Philipine (cis ko gurangak, JELES). Hahahaha...
Well, here's a few photos I like to share with you guys.


The Entrance of Taman Pertanian Tenom

Taman Pertanian Tenom

Or so it should be called...???This is...??? Hahaha...A Glance... A view... The Pasarz.. hehehehe

1 Comment(s):

Wah mau pigi la ni.. Blm pernah smpi lagi Taman Pertanian Tenom..


From The Barait of Anakjagung

Dear Readers,
Thank you for visiting my blog. I do hope that your visit is a fun one. Please leave your comment in regards of my post or just say hi in my Chat Box. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can pay you a visit too. Thank you so much.

Most of the postings here are original therefore, publishing/printing/production or of any means of using the materials in this blog without a formal written consent from Anak Jagung is strictly prohibited. Where some are not, links and sources are stated.

Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox


© Copyright Anak Jagung 2003 - 2014. All rights reserved.

About Me

My photo
A blogger who blogs when he feels like it. A teacher who is learning to be a better one everyday. A person who likes photography but is not good at shutter speed and what the heck is the rules of third? A man who believes that you can change the world.

Chatter Box

Followers


Slider

The Best Links

Get more followers

Blog Archive