Japanese Name!

Got this tag from Marilyn. Thx Marilyn.
For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Please use your real name to make if more humoristic because this is funny... hehehehe... Have fun!

TRANSLATION:

A - ka G - ji M - rin S - ari
B - tu H - ri N - to T - chi
C - mi I - ki O - mo U - do
D - te J - zu P - no V - ru
E - ku K - me Q - ke W - mei
F - lu L - ta R - shi X - na
Y - fu Z - zi

1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har....har...har...)
2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)
4. LERMA - takushirinka ( I’ll use this name if I’m in Japan!)
5. BREGIE -tushikujikiku ( Wah....ang sagwa hehehehe)
6. Michelle - rinkimirikutataku (sounds like miriku-piriko, tataku-tatak-u) hahaha!
7. C.A. "tque" - mika "chikedoku" (nice and cool!)
8. JULIET - zudotakikuchi (murag suntuka koh!? hehehe!
9. Marilyn - (Rinkashikitafuto) i couldn't remember my name if it is like this.
10. JENNEDY - (Zukutotokutefu) - huhuhu... I don't like this name. In my native language, the underlined letter sounds 'private'... hahahaha...

Now I am tagging:
Urangranau Gurangak Dogoes Jerryinc Acis Etavasi

Comments

KaDusMama said…
Hallou...Visiting your blog nie..Thanx for the link..will add you in my list nanti.. :)
E-Tavasi said…
Thanks for tagging me..i feel happy even i have problem with my own domain name

hmm my username is etavasi

e= ku , t= chi , a= ka, v=ru, a=ka, s=ari, i=ki

kuchikarukaariki (The Most Cute One)
hehehe....

Thanks for tagging me friend