A Good Thought or Just...?

I am a Narutomania. I love the anime very much and I can stay awake the whole night watching it. A few months back, I can't really recall when, I think last year or so, I wrote a shoutout from a dialogue taken from Naruto in my FS. It says something like this "People get stronger because they have memories they can't forget." For me it is very true. I can't really remember what episode this quote came from, but I'm sure you guys are in the same shoes with me when come to experience we couldn't really let go.

Well, taking everything as education, I want to share another dialogue from the Naruto Shippuden Episode 48. It goes like this: -

If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death.
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death.
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death.
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

These words were spoken by Naruto when he insisted on saving his childhood bestfriend, Sasuke from the eveil Orochimaru. Although, he understands that in his condition during that time, he is not a match for Orochimaru who is more experience than him, he managed to influence people who are close to him by his words.

I am not sure whether this is a good thought to be shared. It's just that, I found this dialogue very interesting. Although, really, I don't want to be in a position where I have to curse people from the grave, hahaha.

I leave you guys with this thought. Hope in a way, it is a lesson worth learning... Take a few moments to catch Naruto sometime, yes?

Comments

Kay Masingan said…
ned, teringat kata-kata seorang kawan saya yang mengatakan rancangan cartoon tu lebih sesuai untuk golongan dewasa. alasan dia ialah, orang dewasa faham cerita tersebut. bukan seperti kanak-kanak yang hanya akan meniru aksi2 ganas dalam sesuatu cerita cartoon. baguslah, kita boleh mendapat pengajaran atau sesuatu yang penting walau dalam cerita cartoon pun.
Ned Pungawon said…
betul tu kay...
hehehe.. nasib ada juga orang yang fahamkan.. hehehe...