I've Been Tagged Again..

i have been tagged! and it's NOY who tagged me up! haha...so here's my answer. gonna look for the next victims after i finish this things up :D

1. Where is your cellphone?
Infront of me..

2. Your significant other?
My half..

3. Your hair?
Layered and black..

4. Your Mother?
Watching tv, I guess...

5. Your Father?
RIP ;(

6. Your favorite thing?
Many.. Cars, cellphones, ... banyakla...

7. Your dream last night?
Something about meeting my friends...

8. Your favorite drink?
Kitchai Ping... hahaha...

9. Your dream goal?
Reading my biography when I'm 60..

10. The room you're in?
Some public domain.. hahaha..

11. Your hobby?
Reading, music, watching movies, camping, travelling... sometime fishing..

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
I don't specifically but I really want to do my master abroad..

14. What you're not?
Jugdemental. Backstabbing.

15. Muffins?
Put in on my plate and I'll have a bite or two..

16. One of your wish list items?
Getting married and have kids I can be proud of..

17. Where you grew up?
Kota Marudu - Tamparuli- Kota Kinabalu and I am still growing now... :p

18. The last thing you did?
Text my half...

19. What are you wearing?
Yellow shirt with seasoned diesel jeans

20. Favorite gadget?
Definetely handphone!

21. Your pets?
I have some hamster and some bird but I don't whether I can that its my..

22. Your computer?
My computer is at home and my laptop is always with me...

23. Your mood?
I'm a bit at the edge since I witnessed paranormal event today!

24. Missing someone?
A 1000% yes.. I miss my half badly...

25. Your car?
I call her Baby...

26. Something you're not wearing?
I started my day today without putting perfume..

27. Favorite store?
Of coursela Kedai Makan... huhuhu..

28. Like Someone?
I like someone or I am like someone?

29. Your favorite color?
Yellow. Red. White.

30. When is the last time you laugh?
In the midst of some paranormal thing, I have my laugh...

31. Last time you cried?
I don't know but I don't mind crying..

Will continue this tag and the lucky ones are: -
1. urangranau
2. Reno

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi anak jagung..sudah ku buat itu tag..kwang3 but can refer to my previous post...