Si Ornest Me'tag' Saya...

Okay, this is a tag given to me by Ornest. Untuk orang-orang bujang dia bilang. Hehehe, buli ba kalau ko Ornest. Bah, these are my responses.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
ASAP!

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Sleeping la...

3. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Share to people how I've accomplished that...

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Being wealthier every single day...

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Honestly, cannot. Apalagi kalau tiada line handphone :p

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Lose hope and my mother. And my love ones. And my friends.. I don't want to lose anything.

7. What do you feel like doing right now?
Now ah? Watching movie.. Love magical movies...

8. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Tengola. If the person is attached to another person, then I will keep it to myself.. If not, then, most probably I would..

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: - Ornest
i. I can sense that he's a family man which precisely what I want to be, myself.
ii. He can really express himself through words and succeed in doing it.
iii. A cool ambitious guy. Really, I can sense that.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Requirement? That's not a semantically good word to fit in this question. Neverthless, everything goes without saying. To love me more every single day and to be there for each other.

11. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Too much piercing. Both he and she...

12. What is your ambition?
Like what I am now but I really want to be a son that my mom can be proud of and a guy that the ladies wished to be their husband :p

13. Is anyone really perfect?
No one is perfect but when two people come and compliment each other, they are near to being perfect.

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?
Just richer than the day before.. I don't have to be so rich to be happy but if I were to be rich, then that's a bonus for me!

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Same with Ornest... I am kinda a lazy guy...

16. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My half...

17. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Tauke Vegetarian Restaurant..

18. If someone had found a path to immortality to be bestowed upon you ... then I have so many experience to be shared to others.

19. If you could compete in the Olympics, what event would you participate in?
Volleyball. I would be the best setter in my team...

20. What does happiness means to you and are you satisfied with what you’ve got? Would you select satisfaction over happiness?
Happiness is to be able to share things with your love one, to be able to be with them and to be able to say that you love them. I am okay with what I've got now but to be satisfied with just this, no. I choose satisfaction. When I am satisfied, I will be happy.

I don't know who to tag. Can I tag Tun Dr. Mahathir? hehehe... or Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim? Or Pak Lah? They really had to stop politicizing for a moment... Can I?
No la, I've chosen to tag these bloggers...
1. Reno
2. Noy
3. Ida
4. Benn
5. Urang Ranau

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very good anwers Ned.. Thanks for the compliment hehehe... Ndak sabar sdh ko mau kawin ah? Bagus tu.. Misti ada calon yg sesuai ni kan? yg menepati jawapan pada soalan #10 :D
Ned Pungawon said…
ahaha.. harap2la ni tau... masinla mulut ko tu... hehehe