The chosen One
Because I BELIEVE, ONE Man Can Change The World.

Cherrylin aka Coco's Wedding Day!

First of all, we were supposed to attend this wedding by wearing pink. It's an idea we can say no to. We wanted to look as a team and as one of Coco's best group of friends. And yup, as you can see, this photo was one amongst dozens which proving the otherwise.


Coco is one of The Elparanza. She's the second one to marry after Tang, hehehe... I'll be uploading other photos when I got the time. Now, I really have to rush doing other things. Lets just say that this is a good brainstorming.... hehehe..

Above photos are from the left Hars, Coco, Joe (dia mo tapau tu chivas tapi coco bilang nda buli, hahaha) and of course, me yang berpeluh after a round of poco-poco...

2 Comment(s):

Mcm berpeluh2 ja ko tu Ned.. talampau menari kaitu? hehehe...


hahahaha.. kana tarik p poco2 bah.. hahahaha


From The Barait of Anakjagung

Dear Readers,
Thank you for visiting my blog. I do hope that your visit is a fun one. Please leave your comment in regards of my post or just say hi in my Chat Box. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can pay you a visit too. Thank you so much.

Most of the postings here are original therefore, publishing/printing/production or of any means of using the materials in this blog without a formal written consent from Anak Jagung is strictly prohibited. Where some are not, links and sources are stated.

Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox


© Copyright Anak Jagung 2003 - 2014. All rights reserved.

About Me

My photo
A blogger who blogs when he feels like it. A teacher who is learning to be a better one everyday. A person who likes photography but is not good at shutter speed and what the heck is the rules of third? A man who believes that you can change the world.

Chatter Box

Followers


Slider

The Best Links

Get more followers

Blog Archive