The chosen One
Because I BELIEVE, ONE Man Can Change The World.

Suddenly, I wish I have one of these...

Yup, I am so into 4Ws. I like the space, Ilike the feeling of being in it and foremost, I like it. Hahaha... recently, I develop a habbit of admiring cars and wish that it was mine. These are some of my favourite...

This is one of my favourite eye catching car... Prado King .. hehehe

I can only wish I can have this...
Nice kan....

Ni pun best juga ba... 3.0 Dmax limited edition... huhuhu...
Silver metalic, one of the teacher in my school has this... sudah kena test drive lagi kunun...

Ni pun buli tahan tapi the color only look good when it shine... Jadi perlu polish selalula...

I used to drive this kind of car before... But after that incident, it's all gone... The moment I woke up to reality, suddenly I lost 'my' fortuner babe....

Nevetheless, any of this beautiful 'ladies' will do.. Lagipun enjin yang paling penting bah... hehehe... and how it consume gas nowadays....
6 Comment(s):

I used to drive this kind of car before... But after that incident, it's all gone... The moment I woke up to reality, suddenly I lost 'my' fortuner babe....<---apa maksud tu?? explain.

e2 Rush memang nice kan..but the brownish or golden colour looks more stylish


Ned : ko pya kereta idaman ni bukan alang2 o.. Kereta besar2 n duit besar2 hahhaha.. Harap2 tertunailah impian ko ni Bro.. nanti sya tumpang saja hehehe


isaiahezra, pendek kata... sa mimpi memandu fortuner ba tu.. tapi bila suda bangun, teda pula... ai....


oiga, beginilah ni... mimpi2 ja sa ada keta begitu..
ko mo tumpang? hahahaha.... buli ba.. tapi macam susah ni mo dapat keta begini...


astaga... ko ni a bikin suspen ni..

macam real story pula..hehehehe

usaha tangga kejayaan tu ned, nothing is impossible in GOD. The sky is the limit


hahaha... exactly... sky is the limit... i like that :)


From The Barait of Anakjagung

Dear Readers,
Thank you for visiting my blog. I do hope that your visit is a fun one. Please leave your comment in regards of my post or just say hi in my Chat Box. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can pay you a visit too. Thank you so much.

Most of the postings here are original therefore, publishing/printing/production or of any means of using the materials in this blog without a formal written consent from Anak Jagung is strictly prohibited. Where some are not, links and sources are stated.

Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox


© Copyright Anak Jagung 2003 - 2014. All rights reserved.

About Me

My photo
A blogger who blogs when he feels like it. A teacher who is learning to be a better one everyday. A person who likes photography but is not good at shutter speed and what the heck is the rules of third? A man who believes that you can change the world.

Chatter Box

Followers


Slider

The Best Links

Get more followers

Blog Archive