Suddenly, I wish I have one of these...

Yup, I am so into 4Ws. I like the space, Ilike the feeling of being in it and foremost, I like it. Hahaha... recently, I develop a habbit of admiring cars and wish that it was mine. These are some of my favourite...

This is one of my favourite eye catching car... Prado King .. hehehe

I can only wish I can have this...
Nice kan....

Ni pun best juga ba... 3.0 Dmax limited edition... huhuhu...
Silver metalic, one of the teacher in my school has this... sudah kena test drive lagi kunun...

Ni pun buli tahan tapi the color only look good when it shine... Jadi perlu polish selalula...

I used to drive this kind of car before... But after that incident, it's all gone... The moment I woke up to reality, suddenly I lost 'my' fortuner babe....

Nevetheless, any of this beautiful 'ladies' will do.. Lagipun enjin yang paling penting bah... hehehe... and how it consume gas nowadays....

Comments

StephenieEzra said…
I used to drive this kind of car before... But after that incident, it's all gone... The moment I woke up to reality, suddenly I lost 'my' fortuner babe....<---apa maksud tu?? explain.

e2 Rush memang nice kan..but the brownish or golden colour looks more stylish
Anonymous said…
Ned : ko pya kereta idaman ni bukan alang2 o.. Kereta besar2 n duit besar2 hahhaha.. Harap2 tertunailah impian ko ni Bro.. nanti sya tumpang saja hehehe
Ned Pungawon said…
isaiahezra, pendek kata... sa mimpi memandu fortuner ba tu.. tapi bila suda bangun, teda pula... ai....
Ned Pungawon said…
oiga, beginilah ni... mimpi2 ja sa ada keta begitu..
ko mo tumpang? hahahaha.... buli ba.. tapi macam susah ni mo dapat keta begini...
StephenieEzra said…
astaga... ko ni a bikin suspen ni..

macam real story pula..hehehehe

usaha tangga kejayaan tu ned, nothing is impossible in GOD. The sky is the limit
Ned Pungawon said…
hahaha... exactly... sky is the limit... i like that :)