The chosen One
Because I BELIEVE, ONE Man Can Change The World.

Guys, Check This Out!

Okay, I dont usually do this but I am actually doing a favour for my cousins. They have their own boutique, an online one call
StyLe Bytes of Alverina Adsone Avonnie Almond and they sell dresses and gowns mostly.

I don't really know how to describe the stuffs they sell but from what I can see, it's indeed catchy and erm, elegance guaranted I must say. It's still a new business and I can really see the hard work while browsing their boutique. So guys, please check that boutique okay. Just click the this and you'll see what I'm talking about. Btw, it's an account in Facebook so you need to have an account to browse the boutique. Well, everyone has facebook now so there should be no problem. These are some of the things they are selling. All the details regarding delivery are clearly stated and all you guys have to do is order it, hehehe.



3 Comment(s):

Hi friend,
Sorry.. Im looking for local friend in Sabah. I'm visiting Sabah in April 2009.

http://profiles.friendster.com/99939643


Lawa2 juga ni baju dia jual ni.. manalah kadai dia tu? Mana tau wife mau cari baju nantiiii :)


teda kedai ni bro... dia main online ja ni... kazen punya ba ni jadi tolong2 promote sikit... hehehe...


From The Barait of Anakjagung

Dear Readers,
Thank you for visiting my blog. I do hope that your visit is a fun one. Please leave your comment in regards of my post or just say hi in my Chat Box. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can pay you a visit too. Thank you so much.

Most of the postings here are original therefore, publishing/printing/production or of any means of using the materials in this blog without a formal written consent from Anak Jagung is strictly prohibited. Where some are not, links and sources are stated.

Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox


© Copyright Anak Jagung 2003 - 2014. All rights reserved.

About Me

My photo
A blogger who blogs when he feels like it. A teacher who is learning to be a better one everyday. A person who likes photography but is not good at shutter speed and what the heck is the rules of third? A man who believes that you can change the world.

Chatter Box

Followers


Slider

The Best Links

Get more followers