One Down, Plenty To Go...

Sorry for not updating the blog for quite a long time now. As always, I was cope up with so many things. Recently, we have this English In Camp in our district and I am one of the Secretariat. It's really troublesome but I like and enjoy what I'm doing. Despite that our school might be not as competitive as other established school in the district, one of our students managed to be the Best Male Camper. Really proud of the students and in a way, I do think that all the hardwork really paid off. I can't upload the EIC photos at the moment, but I will do it as soon as I get the it. One down, but still, plenty to go.

Tentatively, I still have the debate competition going on. It will be held 24th-26th of Mac and also the English Carnival 1st-3rd of April, plus most probably I will be sitting for my BTN in Kundasang somewhere in April.

My school also, will be having its annual MAPC (Majlis Anugerah Pelajar Cemerlang) somewhere in April and still, my task is to train the Choir Group.

Basically, I am all cope up these few weeks but I will not be reluctant to do what are entrusted in my hands. Although I must say that I am exhausted almost all the time, when you see that, though only in small particles of success, it will be all paid off. At least, I will make sure that all my hardwork is a satisfaction to be remembered..

Comments