Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson

Something that expresses, the way I'm feeling now. It's for the best and hopefully, we move on.

Lyrics | Kelly Clarkson lyrics - Already Gone lyrics

Footer:
It's a bit cliche I think. Whenever I listen to this song, it's more or less, same with Halo by Beyonce. I was reported that, actually, the co-writer of the song worked with both singers at the same time. For me, both songs differ. It just happened that, the music sounded similar because of the cello and piano. I have no further comment on this; as far as I'm concern, both songs are beautifully written and sang by two of the most outstanding performers in the world - I love both songs!

Comments

Frankie said…
Hi Ned...Long tyme no see. Nice song! Bila kita mo berkaraoke sm2 ni?
my_awg said…
ned, hye sumbung suda kan skrg?
Ned Pungawon said…
manada sumbung awg...huhu...
Ned Pungawon said…
frankie - mruno_guy@yahoo.com add me in your ym... apa suda no hp ko tu? send in my email...