Nokia sued Apple?

Jeremy Kessel
TechCrunch.com
Sunday, October 25, 2009; 4:15 PM

Disclaimer: Jeremy Kessel has a J.D., but is still waiting for his (July 2009) California Bar Exam results. Thus, he is not (yet) a licensed attorney. Barry L. Cohen, who also shares some insights below, is a licensed attorney. Regardless, this post is not meant as legal advice or analysis and should not be construed as such.As many of you are aware, Nokia filed a lawsuit against Apple last week in the Federal District Court in Delaware. Nokia's complaint alleges that Apple has infringed on 10 of Nokia's patents for various, "fundamental" GSM, UMTS and wireless LAN (WLAN) technologies. In particular, the patents cover wireless data, speech coding, security and encryption. Nokia believes that all 10 patents have been infringed by all Apple iPhone models shipped since the iPhone was introduced back in 2007.

Anakjagung : I don't know. I mean I have been a fan of Nokia since my 3rd hp... Haven't tried any Apple product yet but I think iPhone is a cool gadget.

Source



Comments

Mantapsial said…
I'm a big fan of apple products..hehehe..
Ned Pungawon said…
im sure you are.. urg kaya kan.. hehehe