The chosen One
Because I BELIEVE, ONE Man Can Change The World.

Kudos Bunkface?

Labels: , ,
Whenever I see this add on TV, it made me laugh. First, the graphic and literal content of the add is quite obvious but what I am more interested is the idea of it. Who came out with such cool and creative idea?

That's why for me, it's never about the actor or actress. It's all about the producer. I mean, yes, the protagonists and antagonists do play a very crucial and significant role but I'm more the 'background' kinda guy.

So again, I just want to say, job well done to the one who came out with the idea and everyone who had made the commercial a simple laugh to look at :)





6 Comment(s):

hahaha.. funny tapi educatingkan...???


pelangi,
ko suka? hehehehe... tapi sekarang d d tv derang kasi pindik suda kan.. hehehe


Hi Ned!

Firstly, I would like to thank you for visiting my Blog.
Now, about your question, it was too long ago, I cannot remenber anymore, Sorry ^_^ !!!

I simply loved your post, the music and its content, all for love.

If you want I can send you all the Portuguese stamps I have wone so far... I love to share.

Hugs
Fernanda or simply NĂ¡, as you wish.


From The Barait of Anakjagung

Dear Readers,
Thank you for visiting my blog. I do hope that your visit is a fun one. Please leave your comment in regards of my post or just say hi in my Chat Box. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can pay you a visit too. Thank you so much.

Most of the postings here are original therefore, publishing/printing/production or of any means of using the materials in this blog without a formal written consent from Anak Jagung is strictly prohibited. Where some are not, links and sources are stated.

Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox


© Copyright Anak Jagung 2003 - 2014. All rights reserved.

About Me

My photo
A blogger who blogs when he feels like it. A teacher who is learning to be a better one everyday. A person who likes photography but is not good at shutter speed and what the heck is the rules of third? A man who believes that you can change the world.

Chatter Box

Followers


Slider

The Best Links

Get more followers

Blog Archive