The chosen One
Because I BELIEVE, ONE Man Can Change The World.

8 People You Are Going To Meet In Heaven (Part 4)

Who is Jim?

Jimmy Adreal Simba, First Class LLB, Yale Law School.

How proud I was.

The only one from Sabah. Infact the only one from Malaysia.

I hate school and I almost dropped out. I realized my dream when I was Form 5. Moral of the story, it’s never too late to start something.

I am my own boss. I own a Legal firm based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I represent mostly real estate company and the money is good.

I am single. No girlfriend. I am not gay!

I own a Golden Retriever named Alex.

I hate golf.

My definition of rest is sleep.

I have two cars. A Porsche and a Hummer!

I don’t go to clubs. I don’t go to pubs.

I love fencing.

I drink coffee when I’m working but not for breakfast. I love Chipsmore. I think it is delicious.

I have a mansion I call The Address. It has 7 bed rooms, a pool and a pool table. I also have a mini cinema for me to watch the news.

I am the only child in the family. My parents have long gone.

I enjoy travelling. But my favourite place, I have to say, Egypt.

Do business partners count as friends?

I am 39 years of age when I died. And I am rich.




8 Comment(s):

biar kamu kenal sepa c jim dulula ah.. working on part 6 now... hmmm...
macam panjang kan... menyesal pula tulis 8 people...
hahaha...


Fencing??? Doesn't sound like Sabahan... Patut ko bilang memburu baitu hehehe. Talampau kaya jg si Jim ni, mcm setanding Tiger Wood wpun dia ndak suka golf hahaha... Bah, part 5 capat :D


oiga - nanti ko tau kenapa c jim ni suka fencing... part 6 tu keluar.. :)
dia tidak suka memburu sebab dia malas masuk hutan...

satu yang sa tidak suka pasal c jimmy kan, dia tidak mo sama orang lain.. huhu... dia sentiasa mo jadi trend starter.. tapi minta puji.. huhu...


estut - mandy is going to appear in part 5


tu sebab da mati awal wlpun kaya bis da kana pedang...hehe


waduh... i am not ready going to die, habis laini... :( ..


san - uii.. jangan cakap macam tu ba.. teda maksud apa2 ni ceta ni.. bukan mo kasi ingat pasal mati tapi sekadar penulisan yang direka2 :)


From The Barait of Anakjagung

Dear Readers,
Thank you for visiting my blog. I do hope that your visit is a fun one. Please leave your comment in regards of my post or just say hi in my Chat Box. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can pay you a visit too. Thank you so much.

Most of the postings here are original therefore, publishing/printing/production or of any means of using the materials in this blog without a formal written consent from Anak Jagung is strictly prohibited. Where some are not, links and sources are stated.

Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox


© Copyright Anak Jagung 2003 - 2014. All rights reserved.

About Me

My photo
A blogger who blogs when he feels like it. A teacher who is learning to be a better one everyday. A person who likes photography but is not good at shutter speed and what the heck is the rules of third? A man who believes that you can change the world.

Chatter Box

Followers


Slider

The Best Links

Get more followers

Blog Archive