18 First Things In My Life

1. First Kiss
When I was Form 4. First January... Hahaha

2. First time boarding the plane
Form 3 to Kuching, Sarawak. I hate the landing (till now)

3. First time taking the bus alone
Primary 4, from my house to the school for sport practice.

4. First work
Security guard for Wong Kwok, waiting for my SPM result. Ashame? Nope. It’s a worthwhile experience.

5. First time sleeping at a hotel alone
Form 6, De Leeton Hotel. I wanted to buy reference books but end up missing the bus going back to Kota Marudu. I was so into books back then, so is now.

6. First expensive thing I bought
My Acer Desktop – RM 2,999. I bought it when I was still studying. That’s most expensive thing I ever bought that cost more a grand. Now, most expensive thing I bought, an apartment.

7. First real date
Form 1 – Grand stand di Padang Bandaran Kota Marudu. I was with a girl 4 years older than me. We were together until I was 18 but it didn’t work out.,, Menghela nafas panjang. Dia pun blogger juga. Ada sini dia punya url. Siapa? Hmm... Biarlah rahsia.

8. First love
Please read first real date

9. First sex
Hahaha... berfikir saya sama ada mahu share atau tidak... Hahahaha...

10. First wet dream
For the guys, do you still remember when was your first wet dream? I do. In my middle year of Primary 6. I didn’t know what it was at first. All I know, it was good... :p

11. First Public Perfomance
Dancing. Sumazau. Kaamatan. Kota Marudu. Form 4.

12. First Car
Still using it now. 2005. A Kelisa. Don’t I want to change it? Maybe but not now. I’m okay with it.

13. First crush
Vanida Imran. I thought that she is still beautiful now.

14. First Time Being Alone At Home
Form 2. In fact, I basically stayed alone the whole year for my Form 2. My family moved to another house but I decided to stay because it’s easier to go to school from there.

15. First time admitted to the hospital
While I was waiting for my SPM result, I was admitted because of food poisoning. I stayed there for 4 days. 4 most boring days of my life but it was a experience.

16. First lost
I had a dog named Rambo. Very cute and very smart. It’s a Golden Retriever that my uncle gave to me. Well, I’ve been telling you guys about this story for quite a number of time but yes, when Rambo died, it was my first lost. But as time passed by, I learn that it was nothing compared to the lost of your family members.

17. First time driving
I learned driving when I was still young. Form 2 to be exact. First gear that I’d learned was the reverse gear.

18. First Ferry ride
To Labuan with a lecturer of mine and with some friends. I was sea sick when I reached Labuan.




Comments