1. All you can do is give your best effort until bedtime. You need to rest for tomorrow.
2. Happy people don't bother about whether life is fair because they know, life is not fair but they concentrate on what they have.
3. Usually, the best place to make a new start is where you are.
4. You said you were influenced by others but other people don't change us. We do it ourselves.
5. One negative thought attracts another. One positive thought attracts another. Before the plague starts, ask ourselves, "What's good about this?"
6. Stop arguing with "If only I...." Embrace. Learn. Change.
7. When things went wrong, it's okay to be sad. It's okay to be angry. It shows that we are still human. Afterward, move on. After all, that's just one point of our lives. Have you not learn anything now from when you're 13?
Anakjagung after reading Happiness In Hard Times by Andrew Matthews
CNY Break 2017
1 week ago