The World Most Beautiful

I don't really know this award is according to whom but I receive this email from a friend and I quickly catches my eyes. Well, beautiful things have always attract our interest faster. I don't know how true these facts are but I gladly share because if these photos does not represent the most beautiful, I still think they were beautiful for me. So guys, embrace these photos and let me know what you think.

The Most Beautiful Bridge in located in Tokyo, Japan


The most beautiful waterfall is Niagra Falls, located at the border of the U.S and Canada


The most beautiful eyes in the world - A baby girl form Afghanistan

The most beautiful girl in the came from France.
Her name is Fatima and hailed from Morrocco

For 2007, held in Australia, the most beautiful baby boy came from Pakistan.

The most beautiful house is situated in Barcelona, Spain.






Comments