I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore

In the beginning we were a group of nine.
There are six of us left.
The first three were killed in the order of their numbers.
They won’t stop until they’ve killed us all.

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.

I Am Number Four.

I know that I am next.

In the beginning they were a group of nine. Nine aliens who left their home planet of Lorien when it fell under attack by the evil Mogadorian. Nine aliens who scattered on Earth. Nine aliens who look like ordinary teenagers living ordinary lives, but who have extraordinary, paranormal skills. Nine aliens who might be sitting next to you now.

The Nine had to separate and go into hiding. The Mogadorian caught Number One in Malaysia, Number Two in England, and Number Three in Kenya. All of them were killed. John Smith, of Paradise, Ohio, is Number Four.

So okay, I'm not really into sci-fi but I finished this book in just 3 straight hours and I am so loving it. I strongly suggest this book to your book club - I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore.

In case you guys didn't know, this book is soon to be a movie and the rights were bought by Steven Spielberg even before the book was published. Now that's a review!

Source(s)
I Am Number Four

Comments