The chosen One
Because I BELIEVE, ONE Man Can Change The World.

Got To Find The Way

Life hadn't been easy for me these past few months. With my new working environment, new colleagues and new hour of working (unlike), I suddenly find myself in the midst of regrets and desperation. You see, I used to love going to work and no matter how hard and how up-the-sleeve I was, I'm still happy with what I was doing but it turns 360 degrees now. Work is not a fun thing anymore. Now, I don't like to talk about it. I don't like to tell people about it. I don't even like to wake up in the morning thinking about working.

It's almost 6 months now and I still can't get the hang of it but I know I have to stop. I know that I have to find a way to make my life works again. I don't have to enjoy what I'm doing. I don't have to like what I have to face everyday because that's life. It's not only about orange and apple and mango and strawberry. It could also be a sour pineapple (for the record, I like pineapple). I have to find that small path to and journey to it in search of that spark of light to make it better again. I have to. And if I don't, I promise to work even harder in fulfilling my job and whatever I am doing now. I will not fail.

And Christmas is at the corner. I still don't know what I want for Christmas (like someone is going to give it me) but I hope eventually I find it. I have my family and my relatives and my friends and some money to spend; God is kind to me.

And if you are searching for me, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere ... sigh ...
0 Comment(s):

From The Barait of Anakjagung

Dear Readers,
Thank you for visiting my blog. I do hope that your visit is a fun one. Please leave your comment in regards of my post or just say hi in my Chat Box. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can pay you a visit too. Thank you so much.

Most of the postings here are original therefore, publishing/printing/production or of any means of using the materials in this blog without a formal written consent from Anak Jagung is strictly prohibited. Where some are not, links and sources are stated.

Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox


© Copyright Anak Jagung 2003 - 2014. All rights reserved.

About Me

My photo
A blogger who blogs when he feels like it. A teacher who is learning to be a better one everyday. A person who likes photography but is not good at shutter speed and what the heck is the rules of third? A man who believes that you can change the world.

Chatter Box

Followers


Slider

The Best Links

Get more followers

Blog Archive