Serinsim Waterfall, Kota Marudu, Sabah

One of the Guest in my chatbox complained that the people of Kota Marudu boast on the existence of a so-call Sorimsim Waterfall but never really sees in photos of the actually waterfall. On behalf of Kota Marudu, I would like to extend my apology for not posting any photos of the waterfall. Yes, it does exist and it's really beautiful. I've been there myself. But alas, forgive me again because, I do have the photos but during my last visit there, I was till using the film camera and I don't really know where I put the printed photos of the waterfall. I'm sorry if you can't find any photos of the water fall (since you said you google-d it the whole day) but I remember a clip made by some tourism students regarding the journey up to the waterfall. Please check the link that I have included here for your viewing pleasure. Next time I'm there, I will take as many photos as I can to promote the place.



© Copyright Anak Jagung

Comments

Rose said…
Hope to go for jungle trekking if i went to KM next time... Love waterfalls...