The Music to My Ears Now

The songs that I am currently listening to:

1. Back To December - Taylor Swift
 ... I'm so glad you made time to see me.
How's life? Tell me how's your family.

2. Try - Pink
 ... Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try try try

3. Daylight - Maroon 5
... Here I am waiting, I’ll have to leave soon, why am I holdin’ on
We knew this day would come, we knew it all along
How did it come so fast
This is our last night, but it’s late and I’m tryin’ not to sleep
‘Cuz I know, when I wake I will have to slip away

4. Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson
... Catching my breath
Letting it go
Turning my cheek for the sake of the show
Now that you know
This is my life I won’t be told what’s supposed to be right

5. The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
... 'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

6. It's Time - Imagine Dragon
... It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am

7. I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
... I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground

8.  The Scientist - Coldplay
... Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh, take me back to the start

9. Secrets - One Republic
... My God, amazing how we got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars
And everyday I see the news
All the problems that we could solve


10. Somebody I Used To Know - Gotye feat. Kimbra
... But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough

11. Make You Feel My Love - Kris Allen (Originally by Bob Dylan)
... When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

12. Butiran Debu - Rumor
... Aku terjatuh dan tak bisa bangkit lagi
Aku tenggelam dalam lautan luka dalam
Aku tersesat dan tak tahu arah jalan pulang
Aku tanpamu butiran debu

10 years later, whenever I come across these playlists of mine, it will remind me how much it hurts today. And I'm sure, I will be a better man by then. 

© Copyright Anak Jagung

Comments