It's a bit late, I know but I was give a chance to expand my photography skills when I became the'backing photographer' for a Red Carpet function held at CPS Restaurant and Lounge. The Glamorous Red Carpet Party was by The Imperial International Hotel Kota Kinabalu and indeed it was an awesome party. These are some of the photos amongst the many I took.
1. First Kiss When I was Form 4. First January... Hahaha
2. First time boarding the plane Form 3 to Kuching, Sarawak. I hate the landing (till now)
3. First time taking the bus alone Primary 4, from my house to the school for sport practice.
4. First work Security guard for Wong Kwok, waiting for my SPM result. Ashame? Nope. It’s a worthwhile experience.
5. First time sleeping at a hotel alone Form 6, De Leeton Hotel. I wanted to buy reference books but end up missing the bus going back to Kota Marudu. I was so into books back then, so is now.
6. First expensive thing I bought My Acer Desktop – RM 2,999. I bought it when I was still studying. That’s most expensive thing I ever bought that cost more a grand. Now, most expensive thing I bought, an apartment.
7. First real date Form 1 – Grand stand di Padang Bandaran Kota Marudu. I was with a girl 4 years older than me. We were together until I was 18 but it didn’t work out.,, Menghela nafas panjang. Dia pun blogger juga. Ada sini dia punya url. Siapa? Hmm... Biarlah rahsia.
8. First love Please read first real date
9. First sex Hahaha... berfikir saya sama ada mahu share atau tidak... Hahahaha...
10. First wet dream For the guys, do you still remember when was your first wet dream? I do. In my middle year of Primary 6. I didn’t know what it was at first. All I know, it was good... :p
11. First Public Perfomance Dancing. Sumazau. Kaamatan. Kota Marudu. Form 4.
12. First Car Still using it now. 2005. A Kelisa. Don’t I want to change it? Maybe but not now. I’m okay with it.
13. First crush Vanida Imran. I thought that she is still beautiful now.
14. First Time Being Alone At Home Form 2. In fact, I basically stayed alone the whole year for my Form 2. My family moved to another house but I decided to stay because it’s easier to go to school from there.
15. First time admitted to the hospital While I was waiting for my SPM result, I was admitted because of food poisoning. I stayed there for 4 days. 4 most boring days of my life but it was a experience.
16. First lost I had a dog named Rambo. Very cute and very smart. It’s a Golden Retriever that my uncle gave to me. Well, I’ve been telling you guys about this story for quite a number of time but yes, when Rambo died, it was my first lost. But as time passed by, I learn that it was nothing compared to the lost of your family members.
17. First time driving I learned driving when I was still young. Form 2 to be exact. First gear that I’d learned was the reverse gear.
18. First Ferry ride To Labuan with a lecturer of mine and with some friends. I was sea sick when I reached Labuan.
I don't know what happened to me for the past few days. I've been feeling weird lately. First, I think I have enough sleep but still I am so sleepy especially during my working hours and I ate twice as much as I used too before; I kept on getting hungry all the time. I'll be feeling hungry constantly and the urgency is too much that I need to eat.
And also, I was feeling tired all the time. I try to drink water as much as possible and try not to stress myself, but these three matters were and are interfering with my daily life. What happened to me?
Dear Readers, Thank you for visiting my blog. I do hope that your visit is a fun one. Please leave your comment in regards of my post or just say hi in my Chat Box. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can pay you a visit too. Thank you so much. Most of the postings here are original therefore, publishing/printing/production or of any means of using the materials in this blog without a formal written consent from Anak Jagung is strictly prohibited. Where some are not, links and sources are stated.
A blogger who blogs when he feels like it.
A teacher who is learning to be a better one everyday.
A person who likes photography but is not good at shutter speed and what the heck is the rules of third?
A man who believes that you can change the world.