And this is so true...
I started this 'unlucky' Sept with gastrik.. I don't know what it happened since I was attending this course in KK and food was never a problem. Breakfast at 7am, tea break at 10.30am, lunch at 12.30 noon, tea break again at 3.30pm, dinner at 6.30pm and supper at 10.00pm. And it's for 2 weeks! Never taken the supper, that is.
Yeah, it was really tough till a friend of mine said that gastrick just not happened like that. Maybe you're not eating the amount your body want you to eat, or because you have no fixed time for you meals. And that's when I began explaining how's my life like in that particular 2 weeks. And I finally got the answer. It's the stress. I don't really know for sure if it's proven medically, but stress can cause a lot of things including gastrik. I took that as a cause since I was indeed stressed the few final days before I sat for my exam (still waiting for the result now, grrr)
And then, it doesn't stop there. Again, there's the the toothache. God, I was miserable. Three days man, three awful days. And the week after, Mr. High Fever suddenly came and 'stayed' for a couple days. I was on medication, till now. MC for two days (but felt better after the 1st day). Went to work the second day of MC and yes, another thing happened. This time, it's very big... Huhuhu... I don't want to describe more. It's embarassing.
Although I don't took for granted that Sept is like the worst case scenario for me this year, it's just that, things happened to me, bad things and as if it was packed to be suffered in this month! Week after week..
But, I took everything as education. I learned to be strong and firm and never let my guard down, never be victimized by the situation rather than learning from it.
I hope it's better for you guys out there. We'll never know what's going to happen but pray for good things and if bad things happen suddenly, remember, God will never let you bear tasks, He knows you can't carry.. I know this much as true...
Oklah, pesanan penaja sudah ni
"They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text." -A Blog Award from Life as Experienced
Jadi, saya tidak tahu sepa mo bagi ni award ni. Nantilah saya pass ah. Saya simpan2 dulu ah.. Nanti saya pass juga ni... hehehe... Tunggu ja kamu...
1. how old are you?
2. are you single?
3. in what age do you think you’ll get married?
I don't know for sure but asap.
4. do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
I really hope so..
5. if not, who do you want to marry?
6. do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding?
7.your ideal motif?
Ahahaha.... 3 colours - white, blue and red kali.. hehehe
8. where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Don't have any plan yet, huhu
9. how many guests do you think you’ll invite?
Family members, relatives, friends - I don't know. As long as the food is enough la... hehehe
10. do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Don't really need the wedding to be extravagant but one that we can recalled as 'joy' for the rest of our lives..
11. do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
Traditional is a must but I'll have my own later, hehe
12. how many layers of cake do you want to have?
I don't know and I don't really care..
13. do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
14. when do you want to get married, evening or morning?
15. you’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
huhuhu... Not sure..
16. do you like a grand entrance for your bride?
Hmm... Like what ah?
I don't see any question 17 (Joan, ko delete tu kan sebab telampau annoying?)
18. name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding?
Aha... I tell you when I am really getting married..
19. are you a morning person or a night person?
0. do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Huhuhu, I am beginning to hate this tag...
21. what age do you want to get married?
22. describe your ideal husband/wife.
Who I can call my 'half' and my 'own'
23. do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
24. champagne or red wine?
25. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Okay, I amm really annoyed now...
26. money or household item?
Both will be good, hehehe
27. who will pay for the bills?
28. are you ready for married life?
29. do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
30. will u always be true to your wife/husband?
31. how many kids do u like?
My God, these questions sucks!
32. a new house for a newly wed or an old one?
As long as my wife and I have a decent and comfortable home, there should be no problem..
33. will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
I really don't care...
34. what kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
Tengolah dengan siapa saya kahwin nanti...
35. will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
As long as it is recorded, okayla tu..
This is the most annoying tag I ever received. I don't know la why but, this is so 'futuristic' for me and still under 'construction' kinda thing. This tag stop here. But please, if you want to pass this tag, who ever you are, by all means, please.
Can't really update this blog. Hopefully, this week is a good week.
Malas betul saya ada jadual makan ubat... huhuhuhu
Ok, now, I have to pass this award to 7 other bloggers, each worth winning because of their passion to blog. But before that, lets read the rules.
Now I'm gonna nominate 7 brillante bloggers for this award.. Here goes :
Gurangak - Fancy friend, cool and very helpful.
Bosing - A friendly guy and with interesting blog.
Defoo - Aha, sepa yang tidak kenal dia ni. Interesting guy to be friends with.
Jacq - A girl with interesting piece of mind conveyed via photos.
Fredo - A nice and sporting friend. Very helpful too.
Receiving this award means more hard work and passion for blogging. It is not how beautiful or how unique your blog is, but it's the contents, it's meaning, it's ideas, it's message that count most. Happy blogging guys..
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
3. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Share to people how I've accomplished that...
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Being wealthier every single day...
5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Honestly, cannot. Apalagi kalau tiada line handphone :p
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Lose hope and my mother. And my love ones. And my friends.. I don't want to lose anything.
7. What do you feel like doing right now?
Now ah? Watching movie.. Love magical movies...
8. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Tengola. If the person is attached to another person, then I will keep it to myself.. If not, then, most probably I would..
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: - Ornest
i. I can sense that he's a family man which precisely what I want to be, myself.
ii. He can really express himself through words and succeed in doing it.
iii. A cool ambitious guy. Really, I can sense that.
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Requirement? That's not a semantically good word to fit in this question. Neverthless, everything goes without saying. To love me more every single day and to be there for each other.
11. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Too much piercing. Both he and she...
12. What is your ambition?
Like what I am now but I really want to be a son that my mom can be proud of and a guy that the ladies wished to be their husband :p
13. Is anyone really perfect?
No one is perfect but when two people come and compliment each other, they are near to being perfect.
14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?
Just richer than the day before.. I don't have to be so rich to be happy but if I were to be rich, then that's a bonus for me!
15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Same with Ornest... I am kinda a lazy guy...
16. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
17. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Tauke Vegetarian Restaurant..
18. If someone had found a path to immortality to be bestowed upon you ... then I have so many experience to be shared to others.
19. If you could compete in the Olympics, what event would you participate in?
Volleyball. I would be the best setter in my team...
20. What does happiness means to you and are you satisfied with what you’ve got? Would you select satisfaction over happiness?
Happiness is to be able to share things with your love one, to be able to be with them and to be able to say that you love them. I am okay with what I've got now but to be satisfied with just this, no. I choose satisfaction. When I am satisfied, I will be happy.
I don't know who to tag. Can I tag Tun Dr. Mahathir? hehehe... or Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim? Or Pak Lah? They really had to stop politicizing for a moment... Can I?
No la, I've chosen to tag these bloggers...
5. Urang Ranau
I heard so many versions of stories in which, I can't really share here. Even my mom came out with so many versions of the same case. Yeah, she went to the pasar to beli some sayur. Of course you guys know what happened back at the pasar right? And then coming home talking about the 'pisang panas news' which rarely happen in Kota Marudu.
Friends, this is not something that I want to share happily. I never have liked to share such news as this. I don't know la... I am really sad. Just sad. So VERY sad..
Check this link to read more:
3 suspects held over murder of UMS student. Also check The New Sabah Times dated the 5th Oct, 2008.
Note: sorry, typing error.. 5th Sept I mean, not 5th of Oct... Sorry again.. (thx to those who commented me on this)
Looking forward to the merriest Aidilfitri ever..
p/s: Kepada yang berkenan, jemput-jemputlah saya makan kuih makmur... hehehehe...
Be it from Sabah, Sarawak, KL and semua di Semenanjung Malaysia. I would really need your help, I'm representing Infinatez and our INF team.
Alhamdulillah Infinatez now is moving in a correct direction, we are getting invitation to appear in various events, shows, interviews etc. To those yang sudah dengar our songs "Paparazzi", "Ada Masa" & "Sayang Kinabalu", we hope you enjoyed it. Kalau belum you can listen to it here - myspace.com/infinatez
Ok, the help yang I need from you guys is to request our songs to be played in radio stations. To be exact we would like you guys to request "Ada Masa" as it is our latest single, tapi you guys boleh juga request our other songs.
One way is to request it at Xfm (previously known as Xfresh), ni link dia - http://www.xfresh.com/radio/zpx.asp
One thing at a time, we can focus on Xfm first. But if you prefer other stations like Suria fm, you can do so. You probably get a listen to it at DJ Hairil's Suria Intro every Sunday. To listeners in Sabah, you can ask DJ Othoe to play it @ Suria Pagi Kinabalu 105.9fm.
Guys, we really need your help on this one. Again, do have time to listen to it at our myspace and if you like it, kindly do request for it. We hope that our songs could be heard all over the country, and the rest of the world.
ps: Infinatez will be back with more sounds. We promise.
Alvin MY aka Defoo